Monday, April 25, 2016

~Question Time!! Part 7~

From Anonymous via Tumblr: Callum: Did you tell your friends about what you planned to do before you volunteered, or were they completely blind sided by this? Raoul (hope I spelled his name correctly, I thought I did at first, but my phone keeps autocorrecting so I might not've.): If you were to win, would you ever be interested in joining something like a Capitol orchestre or something like that? Serafine: Do you have any regrets about volunteering?
~.~. 
Callum: I didn't tell them because I knew they wouldn't understand and would try to stop me, especially Armory. So I just didn't say anything. It was impulsive more than anything, really. 
Raoul: I would really be interested in getting a better instrument... I suppose I would join an orchestra, but playing music like that is much different than playing jigs back home, so maybe not. I'd look into it but I dunno if I could do it. 
Serafina Anya: Of course I do. I barely ever wanted to... I was forced into it when first in training dropped out last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment