Thursday, April 7, 2016

~QUESTION TIME!! Part 1~

From Anonymous via Tumblr: (Sorry, but it looks like you sent previous messages but this is the only one I got...) Nautica: You're evil for killing that innocent girl. I'm guessing you'll feel zero remorse in the arena. Karima: you remind me of Sheldon cooper. Kade: I bet gio is an inspiration to you. I feel super sorry for you :( do you think your story will give you an advantage with sponsors feeling sorry for you? Rachel: think you'd partner with Kade since you have the homeless thing in common? Raoul: love the fiddle, play turkey in the straw Martina: I think you'll remind me of Krissa from the 36th Games. Edgard: who can actually afford to go to a bar in 11?! Wren: pretty name....
~.~.
Nautica: Of course not.  You do what you have to do, simple as that. 
Karima: Who's Sheldon Cooper? *confused* 
Kade: Oh, Gio.  Thirty... Sixth Victor, if I remember correctly?  I'm not really up to date on my Games history, but I do remember that he was homeless too.  So yeah.  He said... Oh, I don't remember exactly.  But basically told everyone that they could do anything.  Which is cool.  As for my story... We'll see.  Hopefully, but you never know with Capitolites....
Rachel: I'm considering my allies carefully.  We'll see... 
Raoul: If only... It's going to be a long couple of months without my fiddle there.  Music is such an important part of my life and who I am... 
Martina: I don't remember much about all the way back then.  I've tried to avoid Games history whenever I can.  
Edgard: Mostly Peacekeepers, which are important connections to make.  A very few number of the higher ups, and Victors occasionally drop by. 
Wren: *smiles* Thank you.  I like my name, and my whole family is named after birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment