Saturday, December 26, 2015

Blaine Buchanan, Interviewer: 84th Hunger Games

Hey everyone! 
My name is Blaine Buchanan, and I'm the interviewer for the 84th Hunger Games!! 
My favorite color is pink, and it's my permanent hair color.  Bowties are cool and I like to wear any color suits.  This year, for the big day of interviews, it's going to be red-violet.  Very pretty color.  
I was selected to interview for the 81st Games when I was younger at 19, because I have pancreatic cancer.  Because I went through chemotherapy, I lost all my natural hair, but nobody knows that because I always wear the same wig and it looks like natural hair. 
I'm very amiable and personable, and good at getting the tributes to chat.  So don't worry, and don't be shy!  I promise I'll help you out!  I'll try and throw you a bone with the questions.  I'm still a beginner, but I get better and better with each coming year. 
I hope you enjoy the interviews for the 84th Games.  I'm doing my very best!!  Thanks for your time everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment