Saturday, July 16, 2016

~Question Time!! Part 11~

From Anonymous via Tumblr: For the 84th tributes (Maggie, Iridesce, Callum and Riella): if you could pick your future life, what would it be? Describe it.
~.~. 
Maggie: I would run away from District 2 with my girlfriend Hannah. We'd go far away, somewhere outdoors, just the two of us living comfortably, enjoying being together. I almost did run away, but decided against it. 
Iridesce: Life as a Victor, of course. Living in honor and glory, enjoying life in the Victor's Village. I want to be back with my friends and family, mentor tributes, and make sure they're happy and healthy. 
Callum: I want to live with a lot of admirers. Friends, as well, Armory and Niss. I want my grandparents to be comfortable, even though they realistically don't have too much time left... I'd like to find love somehow, someone cute that makes me smile. Maybe if I make it home I'll try to smooth things over with Gravity. 
Riella: My life with Andy is life I could live forever. If I could make it ideal, of course I would make it so that neither of us would have to work to live comfortably. That would really be the only thing I'd change, the financial state we're in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment