Friday, June 10, 2016

~Question Time!! Part 9~

From Anonymous via Tumblr: To all the 84 tributes: What is your favorite colour? Mine's green ^-^
~.~.
Iridesce: Royal purple. 
Callum: Orange. 
Maggie: I like red. 
Vidarr: I really like blue, like the sky. Also like Ashe's eyes, but I mean, that's just a coincidence. 
Cyra: District 3 is so grim, that anything bright is attractive. I especially like lime green. 
Ductor: Hm... After I lost my hearing, everything became a million times more crystal clear. Of them all, I think my favorite is forest green. 
Serafina Anya: Oh, neon colors for sure! Especially a bright neon pink! 
Collin: Hm... I dunno. I used to love the green of the ocean, but now I can barely stand to see it. Probably a really dark or mellow orange. 
Cory: I like all colors, but especially a pure white. 
Hamilton: Hm... I dunno, maybe a metallic color like silver. 
Amari: Navy blue. 
Billie: Black. 
Riella: The color of Andy's eyes. 
Kendal: Soft pink like the sunset. But also that boy from 1's green eyes? Hot damn. 
Felicity: Can't choose. 
Nautica: The crimson red of blood on the wall.
Karima: I really like purple! Red is also nice. 
Kade: Soft purple is nice, so is magenta. I'm not ashamed to say that I like pinks. 
Rachel: Shocking, bright red. Same color I like to put on my lips. 
Raoul: I love the yellow of a well-loved piece of music, and the black of the notes contrasts so well with it. 
Martina: I struggle with this because I am colorblind... I can't distinguish the color "red" from "green," or "blue" from "yellow." 
Edgar: Hm... I like all of them. I really like blue, and green. 
Leo: Charcoal. 
Wren: Vibrant colors, especially yellow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment